Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phone connectivity

Kled

Hello all,

Regarding the phone connectivity of the Auris this week while driving my Auris my text messages where being displayed on the touch 2 go system. However it is not always that this happen. Any ideas why it is so unstable. Also the options to reply to the message or call the sender are always greyed out. Is this functionality not available for the Auris model or there is something else that I'm missing here?

Also check that the messages are SMS and not from other apps like WhatsApp etc as they don't get picked up. 

Are you stationary when the option to reply is greyed out?

On 17/03/2018 at 6:47 PM, Chriss27 said:

Have you checked your Bluetooth settings on iPhone and enabled notifications for sms issue?

Hello Chriss27 yes my SMS are enabled on my iPhone bluetooth settings. I noticed if I turn off the bluetooth on my iPhone and turn it back on the messages are displayed on the Toyota screen. But after turn the car off and back on it stops again and only works if I turn the bluetooth function off and on again on my iPhone. Are yours the same?

On 18/03/2018 at 9:48 PM, kennybase said:

Also check that the messages are SMS and not from other apps like WhatsApp etc as they don't get picked up. 

Are you stationary when the option to reply is greyed out?

Hi Kennybase, I'm aware that only the SMS will be picked up by the system. Regarding the option to reply being greyed out it occurs while driving as well when in stationary.

• 3 weeks later...

No I don’t need to turn mine on and off just works constantly. Not sure then sorry

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links