Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New radio installed.

Phil White

As some of you may know i bought a 2015 GT86 recently and the factory fitted radio is not very impressive so i duly bought a new Pioneer unit with touch screen and has things like DAB+ and Apple Car Play for example.

Now i am also considering the Pioneer satnav module for it to make it complete. The satnav has things TMC lane guidance and text to speech for speaking out road names etc.

Not a cheap option at a price tag of just over £300 but i think it will be worth it and i will be fitting it myself too.

I will keep you posted on this one.

• 9 months later...

Sorry for taking so long to update, I got the Sat Nav module for the radio and it works very well i am pleased to say. I hated using the Apple Car Play function for navigation as this only works if you have a phone signal. For example i was staying in the Lake District and planning a route was impossible with no signal {its amazing how many people rave about such a thing but never mention it only works if you have a signal} so planning was useless.