Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Touch 2 - no audio file found pop-up msg

raf82

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone has a solution to this annoying pop up message on Toyota Touch 2.

European Yaris Hybrid 2015

When my phone is connected to T2 via bluetooth and the music is played via Spotify every time Spotify goes to the next song I get a pop-up message on the screen - 'no audio file found'.

My partner has an Auris 2013 Hybrid with Touch 1 and I'm not getting these pop-ups in her car.

I'm on the latest version on the software Xe3934.

Are you getting the same pop-up?

Any suggestions how to sort it out?

Thanksd3c7f1d32d4cc0fe99e5befe5161995a.jpgcb3cb835e6ef29d2a100a16f6a6c941b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone has a solution to this annoying pop up message on Toyota Touch 2.
European Yaris Hybrid 2015
When my phone is connected to T2 via bluetooth and the music is played via Spotify every time Spotify goes to the next song I get a pop-up message on the screen - 'no audio file found'.
My partner has an Auris 2013 Hybrid with Touch 1 and I'm not getting these pop-ups in her car.
I'm on the latest version on the software Xe3934.
Are you getting the same pop-up?
Any suggestions how to sort it out?
Thanksd3c7f1d32d4cc0fe99e5befe5161995a.jpg&key=e11521045139d827ed6f73d8d461d94c26161bfd6168ff4713287c66a8ef0914cb3cb835e6ef29d2a100a16f6a6c941b.jpg&key=9494f9c8257771a4f6527cad91663df2caf0df5c129c2421076f9e5beb77c254

Hi
I have the same model and issue, only got my 2015 model Yaris Hybrid a few weeks ago, wondering if you found a solution. I like to rack up a good playlist on Amazon music and stream it via bluetooth, it plays fine but cannot control the playback or show track info on the Touch 2 head unit.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hi
I have the same model and issue, only got my 2015 model Yaris Hybrid a few weeks ago, wondering if you found a solution. I like to rack up a good playlist on Amazon Music and stream it via Bluetooth, it plays fine but cannot control the playback or show track info on the Touch 2 head unit.

Hi, no I still haven't found a solution for the annoying pop-up message. It sounds like it's even worse for you as I am able to control the playback and also have the track/album info displayed.

Have you checked the version of firmware you are on? It's easy to update, I've done it myself.

Here's how to check

Press "setup"

Press "general"

scroll down and press "software info"

Version will be XE....

The latest one is xe3934,

If you're on an older version updating may help for playback control and track info.

Thanks, I'll check once I've finished work.

Hi
I have the same model and issue, only got my 2015 model Yaris Hybrid a few weeks ago, wondering if you found a solution. I like to rack up a good playlist on Amazon Music and stream it via Bluetooth, it plays fine but cannot control the playback or show track info on the Touch 2 head unit.

The problem you're describing may be app specific.

When driving from work today I was listening to a podcast through Castbox app, streamed via bluetooth and I noticed that track info and playback controls don't work. The above work fine for me in Spotify with the same setup.

Updating T2 firmware is recommended but may not help in this case.

Hi, no I still haven't found a solution for the annoying pop-up message. It sounds like it's even worse for you as I am able to control the playback and also have the track/album info displayed.

Have you checked the version of firmware you are on? It's easy to update, I've done it myself.
This is my software version, please could you advise how I update it, I don't have the navigation option. Many thanks, I really appreciate your help and advice45ed1eeaffd314cf4587a39e1b950a55.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Step by step instructions on how to update the software on Touch 2 - here is the link http://wiki.mbirth.de/know-how...a-touch-2-firmware-update.html[/url]

Apologies for the late reply. That's fixed it, thank you. Also get more DAB channels as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links