Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aygo Scuff Plates 2014 X-clusive

Camzio

I’ve recently purchased scuff plates from the well known online auction site using the official Toyota store. 

After providing my registration plate and VIN they confirmed they would fit. So I purchased the premium plates.

When they arrived they were really short, approx 45cm long, so I emailed them and they have told me none were made for the 3 door Aygo !

I’ve emailed them back obviously voicing my displeasure but is this true, surely they wouldn’t make just for the 5 door?

Has anyone fitted the scuff plates to a three door,  I would appreciate a parts code if they are available?

Many thanks

Think Toyota did scuff plates for the first generation three door, but not for the second generation. 

As mentioned above Toyota only offer a choice of style not door arrangement:

PZ438-92184-00 Premium

PZ438-92185-00 Elegant

Thanks for the reply, what a disappointment 😩 I shall have to find something else to buy for her now...,back to the accessory brochure 😁

Silly question but will the previous gen 3 door ones fit ? 

5 hours ago, AYGOSTU said:

Silly question but will the previous gen 3 door ones fit ? 

Actually a good question, not on Aygo, but we have Peugeot 107 3 door and last year my sister got a Peugeot 108 3 door, as said only could find the very short peugeot sill protestors and after some measuring of door sills, the 107 and 108 were very similar, so I found some 'old stock' 107 sill protectors for 3 door and fitted them. They fitted perfect and cover most of the door sill, which is what I was after. Problem is they took some finding cos few suppliers listed them as in stock, but when I phoned to buy, they didn't have any or they had ones for 5 door, which again no good cos too short.

Incase your interested and another option, many years ago now, I got some lockwood stainless steel sill protectors for our Peugeot 107 3 door, so they may still be available.  

Have you tried Halfords? I saw they do sill protectors, might be an idea to try them?

Update-they have now amended the listing on line and have offered a partial refund, I had purchased this along with front and rear mud flaps plus the boot mat. 

Yes mk1 scuff plates are available for the 3 door however they changed the logo font and being someone who likes it to match the car, this would irritate me. 

I think I will look at just getting plain stainless steel ones which are widely available.

Thanks for all your suggestions they have been really helpful. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links