Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Carina Journey

PaulinhoT

All sounds really great Brian, glad you enjoyed yours. I like the look of the Subaru's, and have often thought of owning one, but I'm enjoying the Carina far to much.
The car has had new parts fitted, that will be coming up in a video in the future, I think I've filmed up to episode 54 so far, and these videos will feature some Hard Race parts, along with some Ultra Racing parts to come in the future. A lot of the parts I am ordering aren't "in stock", so I normally have to wait about 4-10 weeks, hence why I filmed lots of episodes in advance.
Thanks for the nice comments and memories [emoji1]

Best of health to enjoy it. It’s pretty much a bombproof car if looked after - my Avensis (59 plate, 128,000 miles is doing great too) and my Lexus GS450h (56 plate) is superb at 117,000 miles [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 2:20 PM, wrxmania said:

Best of health to enjoy it. It’s pretty much a bombproof car if looked after - my Avensis (59 plate, 128,000 miles is doing great too) and my Lexus GS450h (56 plate) is superb at 117,000 miles emoji106.png

Cheers Brian, glad yours is doing well.

• Like 1

Episode 42 of my car show has just gone live for you all. Please take a look, thanks.

• Like 1

Ooof! Slick 're-branding' going on here....

:naughty:

2sav

• Like 1

Nice video! 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 8:46 AM, tooSavvy said:

Ooof! Slick 're-branding' going on here....

:naughty:

2sav

If only I had a sponsor lol

On 7/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, speedytee301 said:

Nice video! 

Thank you, I'm learning as I go 😄

Cheers Brian, glad yours is doing well.

Thanks Paul

Here are the main thread links to the progress on both my cars:

https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=407726

https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=382716

• Like 1

Thanks for the links, I'll have a read through them both tonight.

• Like 1

Thanks for the links, I'll have a read through them both tonight.

Hope you find anything useful in there [emoji106]

• Like 1

Another quick video of me testing some wax.

• Like 1

Another video for you to all watch if you want, I appreciate the views, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped off in Halfords on Sunday, and used my owners club discount card to pick up some new McLaren cleaning products. Here's the first video about the glass cleaner they sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Well another video has just gone live on my youtube channel. As a lot of you know, I film these episodes about 8-10 weeks in advance as I'm finding it extremely difficult to buy the parts I need to modify my car.

It seems silly, but a lot of the time people are just unwilling to help or know of the parts I need, but despite coming close to giving up last week and just buying a hot hatch, as sadly my father passed away (hence the video release delay), I'm pushing on, and trying to spend some money on parts I would like.

Thanks for sticking with my project.

• Sad 2

As it's not very nice out (lol), how about watching my latest video, let's see if I can get it to 100 views.

• Like 1

Well I'm back with another episode of my Carina car show, this episode was filmed a few months ago, and I appreciate the views.

• Like 2

I thought I'd try some of the new McLaren wheel cleaner product from Halfords the other day. Here's what I thought..

• Like 1

I've tested out another Mclaren cleaning product, and thought I'd share my view on it with you all.

• Like 2

Another episode of my car show has just gone live. Thanks for watching.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 8:25 PM, Eddie G said:

Fun little item that 😁

It adds about 25bhp, honest lol.

• Haha 2

I was wondering if anyone who reads my thread would be able to help me with a few parts I'm after. I've tried the usual places, but I'm not having much luck.

Firstly I'm after a rear boot spoiler, like pictured below. I've found a few on cars that are being sold on market place for around the £300, which is okay, as I do need a couple of good doors as well, and I've also found a guy that makes them in the east part of the world, for around $200 and $100 for shipping, but would all of my followers be able to check under the stairs, in their sheds and garages etc.. as it would mean a lot to me if someone who likes the project had one.

Many thanks.

Rear Spoiler.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, nice journey 😉 I'm in the process of fixing up my Carina as well. If you still have the original radio and are planning to get rid of it, I'd appreciate selling it to me. The one in there now is terrible aftermarket crap haha

• Like 1

Hello, yes I still have the OEM cassette player, I'll try and dig it out first for you.