Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Carina Journey

PaulinhoT

Another weight loss video, sadly I can't stop eating biscuits though.

• Like 1

Who can remember the warmer days and night, hanging free in shorts and enjoying life. Well this was filmed then.

Here we go, this weeks episode of the Carina Journey,

This is number 107, and I've just finished filming and editing episode 120. I'm still trying to track down some smooth white bumpers, and I'm still being emailed by scammers. It's getting rather tiring now.

I had a parcel turn up the other day, looking forward to getting this sorted.

20201202_121004.jpg

Here we go, it's mint but needs painting and filling where the headlight jets should go. It's already at the body shop being done by a pro as I didn't want to rattle can this one.

20201202_122856.jpg

I fitted my new front bumper on Saturday, I did film it, but it won't be on YouTube until about February.  It took about 1 hour to take the old one off, then I cleaned behind it. It took another 2 hours to fit the new one on as I wanted to take my time.

I still have the grill to be sprayed, wind mirrors, door guards and a rear bumper when I find a smooth one. Oh there's also the dent in the boot lid, and two doors lol.

20201211_110852.jpg

Here we go, this is this weeks video for you all. Again a huge thank you to those that watch this, and keep coming back for more.

Well it's not a Christmas special, but when you work out there's nowt on T.V. again, please feel free to take a look at my latest episode. Many thanks for any likes, shares or comments.

Here we go, it's not a New Years Day special, but if there's nothing on TV to watch, give this a whizz, thanks.

Well the Carina E went in for it's MOT today, and it passed with only a few advisories.

So you all have another years worth of videos to coming your way lol.

Well I've just had 7 days of feeling absolutely horrid, I tested negative for Covid, but heaven knows what I had. Anyway, here's the next episode of my weekly car show, filmed when the weather was a little warmer.

A new video (well filmed a few months ago), but please enjoy it, take care y'all and thanks for watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another new episode for you all, thanks for the views.

Here's a new video for you all, and in this one I use some sealant in the boot. Thanks for any views.

Here we go folks, episode 120 of my weekly car show.

Thanks again for any views.

Here we go, this is the latest episode of my car show featuring my Toyota Carina. Thanks for any views, likes and share, I really appreciate the support.

Yay it's Friday then... so here's a new episode for you all, and yes in this episode I take to my front bumper with a heat gun, what could go wrong you ask ?

looking good...personally not a fan of the stickers - but it's not my car..

recently purchased a Carina E Kudos estate, 1994 M reg..158,000 miles so just run in..

shes a tad rough , but will be getting some love over the next few months..

anyone know what the Kudos had that other variants didn't???

DCD07A24-420A-4095-A862-9A5CFBD0CD9F.jpeg

• Like 1

The BTCC stickers have gone, and it's pure white now, although that may change soon lol.

It's Friday already, so here's this weeks video for you, thanks for the views.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links