Sign in to follow this  
PaulinhoT

The Carina Journey

Here's the latest episode of my youtube show to go live, thanks for the views and support.

• Like 2

How might you quantify 'improvement over factory'?

I assume half a million taxi drivers just had to settle for 'dealer spec'....

I will concede (given our poor relation status to the Celica.. lol) the handling is pretty sharp on a Carina 🙂

2sav

• Haha 1

I'm hoping to film a comparison video soon, which will be released around episode 61'ish.

At the moment the car is handling really well, and hopefully once the interior work begins, I won't have to continue with my personal "taxi" duties lol.

As you say, the car handles surprisingly well from factory, but the hardrace rear bars are thicker and stronger, so offer less flex, I'll be fitting the rear braces this weekend, which will hopefully stiffen up the back end a lot more, and I'll report back 😄

• Like 1

Well it's that time again, yep, another exciting episode with my Toyota Carina lol.

• Like 2

Filmed back in June, in this episode I grease up some bits.

Poondland spray-greeaz [... and/or 'White cycle chain lube' - depending on what the supplier prints on the tin! lol ] is my weapon of choice for Sunroof bowden drive cables + door hinges......

2sav

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, tooSavvy said:

Poondland spray-greeaz [... and/or 'White cycle chain lube' - depending on what the supplier prints on the tin! lol ] is my weapon of choice for Sunroof bowden drive cables + door hinges......

2sav

That's a top tip, I hadn't thought of Poundland.

• Thanks 1

Well it's Sunday night, and time for another video upload. A huge thank you again for the few of you that watch it, cheers.

• Like 2

Another new show has just gone live, thanks for watching, please like and share if possible, thank you.

• Like 2