Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Carina Journey

This isn't a video about my Carina, but it does feature in it lol. I wasn't going to upload this, but it's down to the viewer if they want to watch it 😄

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dedicate a 'racing stripe' to Stirling Moss.... 'Not gone, just one lap ahead' R.I.P.

I've been slowly putting my stickers back onto the car, and making a list of jobs to do.. The list of jobs doesn't seem to get any shorter lol.  

Here we go, another new episode of my car show, thanks again for watching.     If at all possible, could you share and subscribe for me, thank you.

Posted Images

Hello everyone, it's Friday, so here's my latest video, and in this video I install my freshly painted front bumper.

Here we go, the latest episode of my weekly car show, thanks for any views and like and shares.

Thanks for all the views from the forum users, I really appreciate them. Here's this weeks show where I do a walk around and talk about the pre mot checks.

Well here's the results of my M.O.T test, and I do a few other little jobs on the car. Thanks for any views, likes and shares.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone that reads and watches my videos, I appreciate it a lot.

Here's this weeks show.

It's that magical day of the week, so here's your new video 😄 thanks to the few that watch it.