Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who likes my Bra lol

Niall Mac

Look what landed today from Russia with love... 

love the look of the new plastic tinted hood deflector. Very good quality 

Although I did order it without the Estima logo but sure.. !!  they'll never uplift it from N.Ireland, and having to Google translate all emails, I'm happy I even received it.. 

so may get the kids colouring in pens out .. Lol.

20180326_190029.jpg

Thanks for the pic.....it is something I considered for mine..and personally I would have wanted the "Estima" wording/logo.

It is much larger and more "dominant" than I anticipated it would be..I thought it would be something like half that size tbh...so I'm not 100% sure now. I don't dislike it but not sure if I like it enough to buy one...the Jury is out..lol.

Was it a simple adhesive fit or did it have extra screw fittings in any way.?

6 hours ago, RUToyota said:

Thanks for the pic.....it is something I considered for mine..and personally I would have wanted the "Estima" wording/logo.

It is much larger and more "dominant" than I anticipated it would be..I thought it would be something like half that size tbh...so I'm not 100% sure now. I don't dislike it but not sure if I like it enough to buy one...the Jury is out..lol.

Was it a simple adhesive fit or did it have extra screw fittings in any way.?

I love it. Makes a great stance in the rear view mirror. My wife was behind me this morning in the previa and in the rear view mirror was a great looking view. 

Lovely stance ...

Was very easy to fit. Although I had to work it out myself as the instructions was all in Russian with NO pics but 10 minutes did it. I did have a problem with the bonnet closing but abit of tweaking the hood rubber and it was sorted.  

I was forgetting you have a Previa not an Estima.!..so can understand why you wouldn't want Estima plastered all over it...lol

Would suit my Estima of course and I agree that it does make the front far more visually "aggressive".

Wow, I think that is the first car bra I've seen that didn't look complete *******!

Good catch!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cyker said:

Wow, I think that is the first car bra I've seen that didn't look complete *******!

Good catch!

Cheers Cyker, 

Yes really starting to like it. Had a few people stare at it tonight in Tescos Car Park. There's not alot of these wagons in N.Ireland, esp on the North Coast.. 

5 hours ago, RUToyota said:

I was forgetting you have a Previa not an Estima.!..so can understand why you wouldn't want Estima plastered all over it...lol

Would suit my Estima of course and I agree that it does make the front far more visually "aggressive".

Screenshot_20180327-162156_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links