Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stoplock Steering wheel lock

Micken

Has anyone fitted a Stoplock Pro Or pro elite steering wheel lock, not sure which model to get for my Avensis Tourer.

We have a Stoplock Pro we use for our i20 - had three cars stolen from our cul-de-sac in the past two months. Check your Avensis is compatible before purchase - https://www.saxon-brands.com/backend/files/product/multipleFile/HG15000_Stoplock_application_guide22051700.pdf

all Stoplock models are compatible for the Avensis MK3 on the application list, I just wondered which one should I buy.

if you are serious bout it buy a Disklok http://www.disklokuk.co.uk

Interestingly the most commonly stolen car atm with touch to start is the Ford Fiesta - something like 50% of thefts.

• Like 1

Just ordered the Stoplock Pro, see if it fits okay tomorrow.

thanks

Both Stoplock Pro/Pro Elite and Disklok are Thatcham Category 3 approved.

Fitted the Stoplock Pro today, tight fit with no play, good solid looking deterrent,

thanks for replies

I always use the basic version, it gives peace of mind:

I have the old original Stioplock (non-airbag version) and it fits my '09 Avensis Tourer. It is a little tight due to the thickness of the steering wheel, but it works. I used to have the airbag version on my old Cavalier, but airbags seem to smaller on later cars which is why all Stoplocks fit all Avensis. 

Add the deadlock and not having keyless entry, plus the fact that the Avensis is not high on thieves lists (unlike german and premium cars), probably helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links