Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres - second generation Aygo

FROSTYBALLS

Will probably need to replace two tyres later in the year, and, to get an idea of prices, did a quick internet search today. Tyre size is 165/60/R15. Choice seems quite limited.

ATS Euromaster, Halfords, Asda, and National Autocare each have a choice of two - one budget, one premium.

Blackcircles have a choice of several.

Kwikfit and Costco don't stock this size

• 4 months later...

When i need some i will check and see if there is another size thats close,As long as the rolling radius is the same & not much difference in width they should be fine.

Same here with the Yaris.  Due to being on call for theatre recovery was thinking of some all season tyres but cross climates aren't available in 195/50 r16's so might have to go winters with steel wheels unless I source another make of all season tyres 

I had to change my front tyres on my 2014 Aygo x-clusiv for this year's MOT and just went for pair of budget tyres. They've been great so far and don't feel any different to the Continentals fitted at the factory. I went budget, as I'm thinking about changing the car this year.

I found this when looking for all weather tyres for my aygo, limited choice as its not a standard size.

Try eBay.  They have all sorts of brands especially summer tyres delivered from Belgium/Italy/Germany.  Have all seasons too but limited brands. 

The budget brand that went on my x-clusiv's front factory alloys is Comforser.

• 3 weeks later...

Try tyre shopper online they are really good on price and normally have a good selection of tyres, you buy online and get them fitted at national tyres cheaper than going straight to national tyres. 

• 4 months later...

I was thinking of replacing my rear 165/60/R15's with a pair of Goodyear Duragrips but have discovered that I can only get them with a 'T' speed rating, the Aygo handbook states the 15'' tyres fitted to be a 'H' rating.

Looking at the speed rating charts online, a 'T' rating is 118mph & 'H' is 130mph both of which are probably above the maximum speed of my Aygo.

Just wondering what are peoples thoughts on the speed ratings.

14 minutes ago, Asus08 said:

I was thinking of replacing my rear 165/60/R15's with a pair of Goodyear Duragrips but have discovered that I can only get them with a 'T' speed rating, the Aygo handbook states the 15'' tyres fitted to be a 'H' rating.

Looking at the speed rating charts online, a 'T' rating is 118mph & 'H' is 130mph both of which are probably above the maximum speed of my Aygo.

Just wondering what are peoples thoughts on the speed ratings.

You are totally correct that both those ratings are well above the top speed of the Aygo, even downhill 😂

Best check with your insurance company first though, as some could be fussy if it comes to a claim.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links