Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clean car!

Bike_loon

Seeing as it was nice-ish weather and I couldnt be bothered to take the bike out, I cleaned both cars. (You can just see the Porsche hiding behind the mighty Aygo Sport! )

Lets see your clean cars then!

39351651660_bce1e7eb9e_k.jpg

• Like 1

Here you go, it won't last long, as it's going to rain again tomorrow! 

055.JPG

• Like 1

Mine's white. A ten minute journey along wet country lanes usually renders my cleaning efforts null and void!

• Like 1

Always so underwhelmed at the response rate to any posts on here.. its like people use it as a resource when something is wrong with their cars and thats it.

Such a shame really :-/

Hi Bike Loon...

I can see my face in it through my ipad if i really try...amazing job there matey.

Did you machine polish/buff it?

1 hour ago, Bike_loon said:

Always so underwhelmed at the response rate to any posts on here.. its like people use it as a resource when something is wrong with their cars and thats it.

Such a shame really :-/

Some users do, however there’s a lot of generous users on here that share their experiences and knowledge to help others.

28 minutes ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

Hi Bike Loon...

I can see my face in it through my ipad if i really try...amazing job there matey.

Did you machine polish/buff it?

Nope Sam, just a wash and dry and a bit of tyre gel always makes them look better I reckon!

6 minutes ago, Cjohnston1982 said:

Some users do, however there’s a lot of generous users on here that share their experiences and knowledge to help others.

I know, I am quite a newbie with the Aygo but if someone asks something I know I try to help. Just a shame that forums are more for people to leech on these days rather than share when they dont need something.

My car was serviced and cleaned on Tuesday... now it's already got streaks of muck and road dirt on the fenders and doors! There's even some on the top of the door arch! (HOW?!?)

What happened to Nissan's super magical hydrophobic coating that is so good it repels mud?! I want that!! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking nice n clean, our 108 is clean again and  hopefully last longer than 2 days from last time :sad: as nice weather due this week. Only good thing is these cars so tiny they quick to clean!

Yeah the Aygo has been bombed by the seagulls... the other car though.... ;) Shiny shiny reflective

37216197340_2fb6ff3b9c_k.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Stuart,

The first decent day of the year up here in and it gave me the chance to get the northern area stock of Auto Glymm products out.....Yes, I do seem to have that many! :ohmy:

A quick trip to Sainsburys gave me the idea of taking some photos, as we might not get another sunny day this year:sad: 

Anyway, here you go:IMG_20180418_152104.thumb.jpg.f329f5946b8367723eb3ffdb87d196d8.jpgIMG_20180418_152044.thumb.jpg.ee0bfb14efc83d1b7377d893a1375d48.jpg

IMG_20180418_152218.jpg

• Like 1

Wow that really is a shiny Aygo!  I do love the later rear light lenses but no point me getting them for our one as the girlfriend wont notice lol

• Haha 1

Looking nice and clean, like the many nice little details on your car. You should taken your bucket and cleaning stiff with you and setup shop, you would made fortune today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really dont like car cleaning but its a good source of cardio and I find if I clay bar the car every six months and put a decent wax on it, a quick 10 min wash leaves it looking like hours of labour went into it!

Hi again Stuart,

I tend to use Auto Glym Extra Gloss Protection a couple of times a year and always on the last wax of the year, say about October.  That keeps the car looking pretty good over the winter, until I can polish the life out of it with Shampoo and Auto Glym Resin Wax through the warmer months....Then again, I have loved cleaning cars since I used to wash my Dad's, as a nipper!

@Puglet...Many thanks, Steve and if you like the odd bits and bobs that I've added to the Aygo, many would go on your 108 as most came from eBay or Halfords. Funnily enough, our Niece has just bought a 2016, 108 Allure in that amethyst colour (I think it's called Wild Berry) after she wrote her 107 off in the snow.  The car slid, and flipped on a steep verge down a country lane...she was only doing about 10-15 mph as well.  It ended up on it's roof and she got out without a scratch, lucky, I know but it also shows that our little motors are tougher than they look.

All the best! :smile:

Hi Stuart

here are some images of my partners car,this morning i washed,dryed,clayed & waxed it for her.

20180421_091055.jpg

20180421_091111.jpg

20180421_091127.jpg

20180421_091147.jpg

20180421_091202.jpg

• Like 1

hi stuart

and here are some images of my car again after a wash,clay & a wax.

i absolutely love keeping our cars clean if i spent all day cleaning i would still be happy at the end of the day.

20180415_100448.jpg

20180415_100500.jpg

20180415_100516.jpg

20180415_100545.jpg

20180415_100613.jpg

20180415_100719.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Mark,

What a fantastic job you've made, both cars are superb but your Lexus......What can I say?.....It's absolutely stunning! :ohmy:

Well done! :clapping:

As Arkwright once said,   "G-G-Granville, fetch a cloth"...... I'm going to have  to wax my Aygo again now as you've put my efforts to shame. :laugh:

It was my turn today.  Just a shame it rained after I'd done it!

20180421_181822.jpg

• Like 1