Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help identifying interior passenger front door handle parts 2006 1.0 petrol

Raddersred

Hello can anyone help identify what parts I need to repair my daughter's car. I think there is some kind of interior mechanism and then a handle trim. It is front interior passenger side. Also, is there a good spare parts dealer that might stock these?

It's a 2006 1.0 Petrol 5 door.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give.

aygo 2006.jpg

Hi Philip and welcome to the board. :smile:

That looks like the nearside door-pull to me...It comes in two parts, the grey backing plate that you screw to the door and a push-on silver fascia plate to cover the screw and make it nice and tidy.  There is no mechanism as it is just a door pull/handle.

I hope that helps. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Thanks for your help Agent Orange and fordulike.

I can now get this sorted without going to a Toyota dealer :smile:

• Thanks 1

Many thanks for getting back to us Philip.:cheers:

The link that David gave you and his advice for a search  on eBay should sort you out with a few minutes work and at a fair cost.

A question, an order, a screwdiver and a job, well done.....In your daughter's eyes, you're going to be a legend, Buddy! :wink:

All the best!:smile:

• 1 year later...

Similar problem if anyone can help.Need to replace drivers side grab handle as mind's come away.Does backing plate just screw on with faceplate just pushing on? 

On 6/2/2019 at 8:01 PM, Binky Huckerback said:

Similar problem if anyone can help.Need to replace drivers side grab handle as mind's come away.Does backing plate just screw on with faceplate just pushing on? 

From memory I think the faceplate clips on while the backing plate screws on to the door.

Thank you. Might have to get one from a scrapyard, any idea if the faceplate is easy to remove I don't want to break any clips. I guess once that is off it will just unscrew 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links