Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2004 Immaculate Celica T Sport for sale

thom_jones

Probably one of the best in the UK, Unbelievable history (see pictures), oil changed 4 times a year regardless of mileage, Wax oiled, spotless throughout. I’ve owned her for a few months but my daily commute is now 140 miles a day and I genuinely want to see her looked after and enjoyed not sat on the A1! This car is immaculate, I’ve polished it to within an inch of its life and it genuinely is like a mirror. No rattles or squeaks, it runs perfectly and goes like a train - far faster than it’s given credit for - find one better mechanically, she’s never wanted for anything and has been meticulously maintained. Full black and grey leather in mint condition everything works perfectly, original stereo etc, fully functional climate control etc. love this car, less than 1000 of this model on the road now, paid 3500 for her and has a private plate included (T300CEL), still under warranty but really need an estate or 4x4 but would consider Lexus IS/GS, Auris SR180, Jag S-Type or even avensis...or something fast...try me!13071b9744afd9a2416cc227b1152b8f.jpg

3cf6c01471325284c9eb559028d793a8.jpg8de0ca93b550ec8946db197a7db44cf5.jpeg77b4f42b192ba0a6a26f7c7631b17764.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indicative price?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links