Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

avensis 2009 tr 1.8 saloon

alan walthamstow

hi all. just bought a 2009 avensis and can't see the trip computer or the date or the temp and can't adjust the clock when I follow the manual instructions it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to adjust the clock? many thanks.

Moved to the Avensis club

Unless there is something wrong with the car or you are not quite in the correct settings do the following. Make sure the key is in the ON position. Use the DISP button on the steering wheel or DISP button on the instrument cluster to switch to the appropriate display to SETTINGS.   

Then press and hold any DISP button to enter the adjustment mode. Options are CLOCK/CLOCK FORMAT/DATE/DATE FORMAT/LANGUAGE/ECO INDICATOR/UNITS/⬅BACK.

With CLOCK highlighted, Press DISP to adjust hours. Then wait 5 seconds until the minutes start flashing and then adjust. There are 5 bars that disappear, counting down. When complete, wait 5 seconds, again 5 bars disappearing one at a time. The menu will return to the CLOCK menu. Then scroll down to BACK and press hold to go back to SETTINGS menu.

Same CLOCK to change the other items mentioned above.

I hope this helps and any more queries I might be able to help.    

thanks for the reply and the info. I will try this at the weekend see how it goes. thanks once again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links