Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Main dealer response

Husbandofstinky

Finally got around to taking in the old T25 to have its air bag replaced under warranty.

Service manager said there would be something from Toyota for feedback purposes - 'anything less than nine then please let me know'

Anyhow, I had a six o'clock appointment at a client. Following picking the motor up I drove it for about four miles and then all of a sudden the steering wheel moved drastically. The muppets had not looked the adjustment down. Not a disaster but I bet mother would of had kittens if it was her.

Secondly, at a similar time I got peed off with the rattle coming from the glove box. I undid the glove box to see what was inside and then half the glove box fell down. They had not relocated the pins properly ffs.

Finally. whilst now looking around for stuff, I then realised the bonnet was vibrating and twigged straight away that the bonnet was locked down. Of course I then backed off the speed until I could pull over to sort. Many years ago I had a bonnet flew up and turned inside out on a dual carriageway. Not the most pleasant of experiences.

OK there you have it. Not exactly a life or death experience, but hardly a glowing report for the local main dealer. I will pop to see a mate of mine who is a service manager at another main dealer (Vauxhall) and see what he reckons. Me over reacting? (only on safety grounds - steering wheel and bonnet), be honest with Toyota when they ask or run the above  matters through them at the local dealership.

TBH, I can't be ar5ed with the main dealer just for a palm off but really believe that the one and only experience with them hasn't exactly been great either.

• Sad 1

Which dealer was it? 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links