Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Other transport you have?!

Bike_loon

So obviously the Aygo that you have is the pinicle of automotive technology... it crossed my mind to ask, how many of you have other transport as well? I am sure some will have the Aygo as a daily driver and have a Sunday best or the other way round!  So I figured it might be an opportunity for you all to post pics!

My Aygo was actually bought for my girlfriend to learn to drive in (although secretly I like driving Isaac the Aygo as well!) Today I will be out on my GSXR1000.. slight difference in performance to Isaac.. 0 - 100mph in about 5 seconds lol. Mine is the left one, my mates it the more common blue and white one!

39725414050_78d562ae69_b.jpg

What have you lot got?

• Like 2

Hi Stuart,

I have a second hand Pony, previously owned by a bloke called Shanks and I have been known to use my....errr..."People Carrier" :wink:

37550543606_858c0b921d_b.jpg

Our other car is a Hyundai i20 1.4SE - pictured on the Isle of Skye, where we're off to this Friday.

P1010409.JPG

• Like 1

Here is Puglet (our 107's) slightly bigger friend :-

011.JPG

I think Agent Orange wins the most seats competition! lol

• Haha 1

Why, thank you, Stuart, I can't remember winning anything before! :biggrin:

Yes, plenty of seats  (Black leather, like in your Aygo) loads of legroom, free wi-fi and the fare works out cheaper than the Skipton car parks!!

Oh, and another thing.....I can have a pint with a pub lunch...Happy Days. :cheers:

All the best. :smile:

8 hours ago, Bike_loon said:

My Aygo was actually bought for my girlfriend to learn to drive in (although secretly I like driving Isaac the Aygo as well!) Today I will be out on my GSXR1000.. slight difference in performance to Isaac.. 0 - 100mph in about 5 seconds lol.

Why don't you swap engines, then? :biggrin:

I have seen a bunch of cars (Minis...) with the 1300 motor of the Hayabusa. If the engine compartment of the Aygo is big enough to install it, it could be awesome. With a terrific sound.

Think I remember someone putting a 2.0 or 1.6 toyota engine in a 107 many years ago, so it can be done, but it was an epic, complicated build!

38 minutes ago, zuh said:

Why don't you swap engines, then? :biggrin:

I have seen a bunch of cars (Minis...) with the 1300 motor of the Hayabusa. If the engine compartment of the Aygo is big enough to install it, it could be awesome. With a terrific sound.

Well technically the engine on the bike is the same size as the Aygo at 998cc, although the bike has more cylinders with 4! but no swops!!

In addition to my 2014 Aygo x-clusiv, I've got a 2010 R1.07f3d23b10f11f5f9bf309c21c7568fd.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just sold my Chevy G20 day van & bought a 2015 aygo,but i also have a BMW X5 4.4.I have just retired and wanted something small to run around local.

IMG_2350.JPG

• Like 1

When I'm not using my 2014 aygo move with style I use this..

WP_20160517_001.jpg

• Haha 1

this is our other car as in my profile pic

20180415_100500.jpg

• 2 months later...

One Avensis TS with the new facelift and all the electronics offered, one Volvo c30, One harley, one xvs 650, a speedboat and an electric scooter 😄

I love my Aygo the most of the cars :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links