Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris tourer sport

SusieP

Hi All,

does anyone have an Auris tourer that has a deckboard in it?

I am trying to get one for my new car to make the back flat so i can carry my 4 dogs but am being told that they are not avaiaible for the new model!

The dealership cannot provide an alternative (well, actually they did, but it was no better than a wooden  pallet!) and i need to get some photos to get one fabricated- the dealerhsip is saying it doesnt have any with a deckboard avaialbe and i cant find any photos on line!

Please if there is anyone out there that can provide photos of the deck board in and out of the car so the fabricators know what they are aiming for i would be very grateful, as my car is not useable to carry my pets at present- very annoying as this was the premise i bought the car on!!!

Although I dont have a deckboard, my brother has another make for his mondeo estate, Im not sure of the make, I use a Rhino bootliner, in one car and a hatchbag in my touring sposrt which is vinyl so easy to wipe although their both more fabric based.  My preference is Rhino boot liners.  Theres a company called Boot buddy that do the hard plastic type.

thanks Catnash- I already have a boot liner, but need to raise the floor level in the auris tourer when i put the seats down to get all dogs in safely as there are 3 terriers in a crate and a mastiff- the crate can easily slip backward off the edge in to the boot area, even if secured when the seats are not flat.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/29/2018 at 2:25 PM, Viking83 said:

Did you ever get anywhere with this?

Ditto - I have he same issue.

Im thinking of buying the deck board second hand but not sure what else id need.

Its doable but needs a few bits to complete and they are not cheap, so best try and find a write off:

58410B £221.71

64991 £105.82

58401E £277.48

58409A £85.59

58408A £90.87

a.png

2 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Its doable but needs a few bits to complete and they are not cheap, so best try and find a write off:

58409A £85059

yup, definitely not cheap!!! 🤣😛

On 3/10/2019 at 4:44 PM, Devon Aygo said:

58410B £221.71

64991 £105.82

58401E £277.48

58409A £85.59

58408A £90.87

a.png

Brilliant- thank you.

Crikey, yes not cheap indeed! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links