Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi from Alphard owner

soneill88

Hi all,

Just bought a used Alphard and looking for insurance suggestions if anyone has any?

Hi and welcome.

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

Hi I spoke to someone from Adrian Flux today and was quoted roughly 3k per year

HOW much..???...!!!...THREE thousand pounds.?

I can only assume that you are a very young, relatively inexperienced driver...or living in an iffy location ...or have an insurance record that doesn't inspire.?...lol

I use Adrian Flux for my imported V6 Estima and have done for many years. They always supply me with an acceptable quote....but then I am an ageing old git with a clean record.:laugh:

Yep you got it I'm inexperienced. If it was my partner on her own it would be around 800. Maybe I'll go without driving for a few months until I turn 30

Presumably that was for a quote for yourself and your partner? Or just you?

As far as I'm aware the ages that most affect premiums are under 21 and under 25.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:37 PM, soneill88 said:

Hi I spoke to someone from Adrian Flux today and was quoted roughly 3k per year

Sorry we couldn't offer a more competitive premium but thanks for giving us a try.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi Sam

I have an Alphard myself and the insurance is not the cheapest, because import and 8 seats. 

try the Alphard forum, there is a list on there: https://uk.alphardclub.com/forums/topic/21-insurance-companies-for-your-toyota-alphard/

• 1 year later...

I just got Fully Comp from Admiral on a MultiCar policy alongside my other car for £372 (running from now till the end of next May). That’s for me and my husband.

I’m over 40 though, and hubby is over 50, so that’s probably in our favour.

Hi Sam, AA insurance has always been very good but depends on area, age, car, you could try Go Compare. 

welcome sam.. good cars are the Alphard. had one for a couple of years, a great car to own. I cherished mine when i had it. They hold their value too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links