Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Corolla GL Crescendo 1.3l for sale

AE_92

Hi all I have a 1992 Toyota Corolla GL Crescendo 1.3l for sale as spares or repairs no MOT needs welding, new exhaust , new battery and possible head gasket issue as it overheats when driving will need to be towed 

its had a new starter fitted not to long ago and has one previous elderly owner with lot of service history 

if you have any question them please call or text me on this number 07514558536 

looking for £350

car is located in London 

$(KGrHqFHJC8E8f(2-PStBPK(PwdSVg~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJ!wE8e0G2hStBPK(PZzV8w~~60_12.JPG

here are some more up to date pictures 

IMG_3393.JPG

IMG_3394.JPG

IMG_3395.JPG

IMG_3399.JPG

IMG_3400.JPG

IMG_3401.JPG

IMG_3402.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

• 3 months later...

I realise this thread is a few months old now, but I'm really hoping you still have this. I've just joined the forum to leave this post hahaha 

I've the exact same make and model in dire need of some TLC and I may have just found my parts car. I'm wondering if you'd consider breaking it, as it's some body panels I want the most. The front wings have partially turned to orange dust and a rear door is a victim of my mum's neighbour not using his mirrors while reversing a van in a narrow street. Two years of passive occasional internet searches have taught me panels are almost impossible to come by and now I'm being teased with not only a potential parts car thats the correct colour, it even has the white stripe.

If you're not willing to break it I'll have to figure how to transport a car with no MOT to Northern Ireland, but anything you can tell me would be much appreciated.

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I'm looking for a Corolla Crescendo.

Is anybody willing to sell one or does anybody know someone that has one.

Thanks.