Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof bars for Aygo 2017 - bicycle racks

Kassaro

Sorry if this might have been covered already but couldn't find an answer.

It seems like Toyota stopped doing roof bars for the latest Aygo. I found some for a Peugeot 108 and also some from Cruz and Atera from Roofbox but not sure....

Had somebody had any experience with them?

Cheers,

Fabio

• 3 months later...

I got Cruz Airo T aluminium roof bars from roofbox.co.uk. There is a special mounting kit for the 2nd generation Aygo. It consists of steel feet which hug the edge of the roof and grab onto the edge where the top of the door seals are. The bars have a big coachbolt through the middle of them which pulls the feet on either end of the bar together - basically the whole thing becomes a big G clamp. I'm very happy with them, although it does omit a lowish whistle above a certain driving speed. This may be due to my omitting to use the rubber strips to fill the "t bar "T bar" gaps on the roof bars. (I'm using the bars to support a Thule cycle carrier).

Just wondering. Are roof bars also available for the older generation Aygo? (Mine's a 12 plate).