Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2013 Auris Hybrid Excel 21000 miles Zenith Blue

Jim45

I have ordered a new car which is due in 3 weeks, so my June 2013 Auris Hybrid Excel in Zenith Blue Metallic is now for sale, so before it gets coverage on all the usual sales sites I thought I would post on here to see if there is any interest.

It is in totally excellent condition inside and out and is like new even under the bonnet. It has all the top of the range features being an Excel model. Full Toyota service history and will be sold with 12 month MOT. It has had one previous private owner and has covered a genuine 21000 miles.

I have had an offer of £10500 from a well known car buying company but I would rather sell privately and any offer of the same price or slightly higher will secure the car.

I will provide pictures when I get a rain free day to take some. It is currently on a private plate which is not included in the sale, it will revert to it’s original 13 plate. (registered 27 June 2013)

if you are interested please post on here or send me a message

Now sold, no private takers, so sold to webuyanycar for a great price, very pleased with their service, I was pleasantly surprised. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links