Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2017 Auris Park Assist Beeper too loud

villovsky

Hello everybody!

I own 2017 Auris Touring Sports Hybrid. It has a stock front and rear park assist sensors with both sound and visual warnings. It is possible to adjust the beeper volume directly from Toyota Touch settings but the problem is that I can't adjust it separately for front and rear...

I think there are 5 levels of volume and when I set it for level 2/3 the front sound is OK but I can barely hear the rear one. When I set volume up then the rear is ok but front is too damn loud for me.... 

Does anyone know where the front beeper is located and if it's easy accessible so I can tape it or cover somehow so it won't hurt my ears while rear sound will be still hearable?

Thanks!

I've seen these docs, however I'm not completely sure if the sounds come from behind the passenger airbag, it seems closer to driver seat (I drive left hand). Do you think that stock park assist is mounted the same way as manuals you linked?

It should be Toyota's official documents, and it's for the generation which you have specified in signature, so i doubt it's any other way, than speciffied, for your car which is left hand drive.

Feel free to browse, maybe you can get better info via some other document.

Website is https://www.toyota-tech.eu/Aim/Aim.aspx

Thanks, I thought it would be a bit easier to get there and solve my issue. 

Have a good day!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links