Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FREE Auris Stuff

Jim45

Having just sold my 2013 Auris Hybrid I have a couple of items I won't be needing.

As they are only low value items I thought I would give them away to forum members or maybe you could make just a tiny donation to your favourite charity. The items in question:

1. Brand new unused genuine driver's side floor mat, the one with the blue 'hybrid' edging.

2. Brodit phone mount that clips onto dashboard air vent. Item no. 854869 if you want to look it up.

I really don't want the hassle of posting these, so ideally collection from postcode WN7.

Thanks.

PS. I also have a full set of new original spec Wiper Blades in the For Sale Section.

On 5/1/2018 at 8:21 AM, Jim45 said:

Having just sold my 2013 Auris Hybrid I have a couple of items I won't be needing.

As they are only low value items I thought I would give them away to forum members or maybe you could make just a tiny donation to your favourite charity. The items in question:

1. Brand new unused genuine driver's side floor mat, the one with the blue 'hybrid' edging.

2. Brodit phone mount that clips onto dashboard air vent. Item no. 854869 if you want to look it up.

I really don't want the hassle of posting these, so ideally collection from postcode WN7.

Thanks.

PS. I also have a full set of new original spec wiper blades in the For Sale Section.

Hi, 

I am interested in all items, would you please let me know when would be the best time to collect them?

Many thanks,

I live in greater manchester area and I just bought pre owned auris last week... 

These are no longer available.

Topic locked.