Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

‘Splashguard’ in front of rear wheel

MrTea2100

Forgive my ignorance but could anyone tell me what the little ‘splash guard’ infront of the rear wheel is called?

I’ve noticed one of mine is loose due to a missing plastic ‘pin’ that attaches it to the sill. I’ve no idea what the ‘pin’ looks like as I don’t even know what the part is called. 

Thanks in advance. 

Think they're usually referred to as being either a stone guard or sill protector.

Thanks for that. I’ll keep searching for the clip required. 

12 hours ago, MrTea2100 said:

Forgive my ignorance but could anyone tell me what the little ‘splash guard’ infront of the rear wheel is called?

I’ve noticed one of mine is loose due to a missing plastic ‘pin’ that attaches it to the sill. I’ve no idea what the ‘pin’ looks like as I don’t even know what the part is called. 

Thanks in advance. 

The plastic pin is known as a plastic rivet, or bumper rivet, push fit fastener etc.  You'll get a pack of them on eBay for a couple of quid.  Look at the other side and see what type is fitted (or better still - remove it and measure) - some simply pull out, some you pull the centre section out a little first, some you push the centre pin through the hole, some the centre section unscrews etc.  There's different diameters too - measure the size of hole and buy the appropriate size, it's not necessary to have the original Toyota part since it merely hold a plastic section in place.

Thank you. I’ll see if I can remove the other one and measure it. Failing that, I might just buy a bag of various fasteners and see if one fits!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links