Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's this part?

DeTomato

Anyone know what this plastic part is for? I found it in my Corolla foot well. Is it some part of the dash or cd-radio fittings perhaps?

I have a few dash rattles presently so expecting this may be a cause.

Thanks.

20180515_145617.jpg

20180515_145603.jpg

20180515_143049.jpg

Hi,

No idea ??   but was it the driver or passengers foot well ?

If passengers, just wonder if its one of the clips  that secures the pollen filter or fuse box lid etc ?

Tried to cure a few creaks on my dash, very hard to locate anything, though if the radio has ever been removed or any other non standard fittings, then  I would look there first.

No idea, but let us know when you discover it's use, because I also have the same item, which a friend found on the passenger side, but unsure if front of rear footwell.  I'd assumed it came from the seat belt mechanism or from beneath the seat.

It's a hidden part :blink: Couldn't find where it goes just looking, but noticed the whole cd-radio housing case is loose on the left had side. Pushed it in but it works loose again with driving few miles. So I wonder if it's some locator or holding corner section for the back of the Toyota standard CD-radio in there?

Anyone know how to get the whole CD-radio housing unit out without busting it? Or does the CD-radio come out first? And does it have a Radio Code?

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, oldcodger said:

Hi,

No idea ??   but was it the driver or passengers foot well ?

If passengers, just wonder if its one of the clips  that secures the pollen filter or fuse box lid etc ?

Tried to cure a few creaks on my dash, very hard to locate anything, though if the radio has ever been removed or any other non standard fittings, then  I would look there first.

Hi, it was on the high side of the passenger foot well caught on a piece of carpet. Not sure if that gives any clues though?