Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New wiper blades needed

Stojom

Hi, 

need some new wipers for my 2015 verso, any recommendations? Are these Bosch aero types any better than OE. Any suggestions most welcome. Suppliers also. Cheers

I have bought from here for recent cars, so easy to fit and they cope really well and at a good price with quick delivery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AERO-FLAT-FRONT-WINDSCREEN-WIPER-BLADES-one-pair-of-26-16/191282691792?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Toyota offer both OE blades (or refills) and cheaper Optifit blades made by Trico. Think the Bosch Aerotwin came 1st in the most recent Autop Express test.

I've bought those cheap aero twin blades for years just like CatLover mentioned. I always replaced them every year as part of my annual servicing before the MOT regardless of condition as they are so cheap. I've never had a problem with them.

However, my last set of wipers, I decided to get a pair of Bosch Super Plus (non aero blades) as they were only  £14 for a pair on eBay.
The rigidity that the conventional wiper has vs these floppy aero ones noticeably clears more crap off the windscreen in my opinion.

Bosch Super Plus Link

• 1 year later...

trying to replace rear wiper of Corolla Verso on 58 plate. Have had trouble with sizing of these. Anyone got any tips?

15 minutes ago, Stu2456 said:

trying to replace rear wiper of Corolla Verso on 58 plate. Have had trouble with sizing of these. Anyone got any tips?

Go to local store, buy a cheap wiper roughly the same size, take the rubber out, cut down to size and replace, you can just pull out the old one, and insert the new one.

It took me maybe 5 minutes to do the change, i also had problems finding the correct size, works fine.

• 1 year later...

The only problem I found with the Aero-flat blades is they are a 'loose' fit on the metal arms.

3 hours ago, carlios said:

The only problem I found with the Aero-flat blades is they are a 'loose' fit on the metal arms.

and……

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links