Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fuse location

Blooboy

Hello again, just a wee quickie, does anyone know where the airbag fuse is on a 2006 Corolla 2.0 D-4D.   I've not got a manual atm and I want to turn it off.   Thank you in advance, Dee   

Hi,

Don't think there is a specific fuse for the SRS , seems it draws its power from a couple  of fuses common to the cars core functions.

If you want to disable the airbags to allow other work, this seems to be the recommended procedure.

000947.jpg

Would disconnecting the car Battery work and then leave it for 30 mins for all electronic components to drain power?

Hi de tomato and oldcodger, thank you for the response.

Yes disconnecting the Battery would disable all systems but I only wanted the airbag isolated.

Seems like a trip to the electrical mechanics is on, I was trying to get it sorted without leaving home as the car is SORN'ed.

Not to worry, and thank you again, best wishes Dee

Hi,

What are you trying to achieve by turning off the 6 Airbags ?  plus you refer to it as The Airbag, are you talking about just one eg the steering wheel  ?

It looks an integrated system, all or nothing but their might be some electronic way of isolating the bag individually, but not seen any hint of that.

All sorted, every man to his own trade.

Problems solved and MOTed and all.

Thank you everybody, I appreciate the help.   It's nice to know that there is help, especially from this website.

Kindest regards, Dee

• Like 1