Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CD Changer

Haitham Mohamed

I have Toyota Avensis 2008 T25 I need to buy a CD changer for the radio with high quality and I don't know what's the best brand to buy I recently buy a Chinese one but the sound quality like CD but the volume isn't high like the CD-Rom; I see on the internet GTA Car kit and Yatour but I don't know what's the best one so need some information about them or anyone had already Purchased any one of them and tell me about it's quality compared to CD-Rom

I have a couple of USB/SD/Bluetooth/Aux adapters that connect via the CD changer port. One is called LaPower which works very well as USB MP3 player. The sound quality is practical the same as the CD - so long as you convert the music at a mid to high quality! The sound level between the sources are practically the same. The bluetooth side is not as good, with the volume far lower, and for music, comes out in mono. No matter what source you are using - radio/CD/MP3, Bluetooth calls can be received. 
I also have the APPS2CAR adapter which has a good sound on both bluetooth and USB, but needs the little wired controller to work properly and the dis[lay does not even display folder or track numbers. bluetooth works in stereo but, if you are using the radio or CD (not using the adapter, receiving Bluetooth calls are not possible!  

I have installed Xcarlink with Bluetooth dongle in another car, and that works fine. I used Connects2 for my old Mk1 Avensis which had the factory Sony double din stereo and CD changer. Again all the sources sound the same level.
All the brands are named and work reasonably well. 

The Yatour should be as good as the adaptors I have mentioned and used, but I cannot say anything about the GTA Car kit, though it looks good - https://www.gtacarkits.com/    

Because you are non - UK, you need to research the market where you live.

http://www.apps2car.com/ as mentioned above.

The following is the non-Bluetooth version of the LaPower https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-USB-SD-AUX-MP3-Player-CD-changer-adapter-Toyota-Auris-Corolla-Yaris-2006-12/122068504785?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D52344%26meid%3D9ac734c7e0144ea7af82c6999bb881f3%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D182232034872%26itm%3D122068504785&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

There are other brands like Grom which cost more.

All of these devices can be controlled via the steering controls, which is safer and more convenient.