Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Con Amplifier

Lambous

Hi there. I do need your help which i do believe will save me for a mass amount of money. My air con amp has issues and does not allow to the air condition to work properly. I spoke with toyota and to replace the existing one with a new one will cost me around 500 euros. I saw many used amps in the eBay but not with the same code with mine. so my question is whether another amplifier matching mine without having the same code. My IQ has a date of 01/09 automatic and the amplifier code is 88650-74030.Thank you!

hi

sorry I took a while to send a photo of the Flow Sensor, I had problems uploading it. the photo is taken of my new Compressor which I didn't need to fit because my problem was a worn out Magnetic Clutch and it was easier to replace that being one bolt and a spacer washer than to replace the whole Compressor and Re-Gas it. Hope it helps

Flow sensor.JPG

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links