Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service history

chana100red

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can obtain service record for my car since the trader did not have any of that.  As the previous owner has serviced it since it belonged to the council I am just curious.

I like to have paperwork to back up the car's maintenance.

One could sign up to My Toyota to see whether the car has any Toyota service history. However, if the car has been serviced outside the Toyota dealer network, whether by a garage or the previous owner, then it is extremely doubtful the information will be available.

One could check the MOT history which won't provide any service history, but will provide some information on previous passes and fails, and what it failed on.

Thanks Frostyballs, I did exactly and found Toyota service record which i am pleased about, although missing a few years and suspect it may have been done with another garage.  Mine is due this year so will do a major one with hybrid Battery test.

cheers for the help...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links