Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Echo Dot

tarquin

Hi All

I have just fitted a  Amazon Echo Dot into my iQ.  the hardest part was finding somewhere to put it so the 6 microphones can hear me and that I will be able to hear it!!!!

I have it also connected via bluetooth to my TNS350 which used to be a TNS510 but the 350 has more options like Road speed indication USB and 3.5mm jack.

Its quite a useful gadget now mobile phone holding is a problem. I can get upto 40million song tracks to my car by simply asking for them. I can stream thousands of radio stations also which I can't pick up locally and now 4G is more widely  available not had any drop out yet.  Another good feature is home can "Drop in" on me and like wise I can do the same by simply asking "Drop in on home" Power for it is behind the scenes with a little 12v to 5v converter @ around 2A. Obviously, I am using my phone as a Wi-Fi Hotspot but may get a stand alone unit if the price is good.

Weirdly, I don't feel alone when out driving by myself.

David

Camera picks up every bit of dust!!!!!!

Echo Dot in car.JPG

• Like 2

Now that is original, I wonder if you have done the world first Dot install into a car? 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links