Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Display question

Cliviticus

I have just purchased a 2012 IQ and the Passenger airbag icon on the display stays on continually. It is yellow. Is this correct and if not how to turn it off please.

It' normal.  Mine's the same.

Are you pleased with the car?  What colour and model.have you gone for?

I've got a 2014 IQ2.

1538292873_2015-08-0618_45_12.thumb.jpg.a9fc48b353b6173751ec0d923ad78640.jpg

Thank you very much very helpful, mine's red 2012 auto 1.00 with red leather interior, not sure what that makes it. I actually don't like red very much, but I've haven't had one in  red for a while. Only got it on Thursday, should suit these little Cumbrian roads where I live.

I like the red, quite a rare colour in IQ's. I'  it has keyless entry its an IQ2. Mines auto too although it's in the really common white. 😕  Put up.some pics... not seen red with red leather.

This site is good . You'l have to consider the interior lighting upgrade done by one of the members on here as the original interior light is awful come winter.

Looks good. Especially the red leather.

Hello and welcome, Nice looking iQ, lovely deep shine on the paintwork.

Hi, if you are looking to swap seats to the cloth or even interested in selling your leather seats please give me a shout - I also have a Toyota iQ in red.

That IQ looks nice in red, and the red leather looks good too..... and red wheel nuts!   Great - pity the locking nut is not also red.  I have a silver Prius, when I got it (8 years old) I had the wheels refurbished in a dark grey. Kept the chrome wheel nuts, but the locking nut is plain (actually rusty looking. I asked the refurb company could they chrome the 4 locking nuts, but not something they do. That looks odd, but doesn't stand out as much as 3 red ones and a plain one - pity that.