Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Headlight Feeds

Pommi Traveller

We have fitted a Light Bar to come on when High Beam is selected. Was going to use the Switch feed from High Beam wire on back of Headlight.

But checking there is a power feed all the time when checked with meter. So are the Aygo lights negative switched ?.

And where can we pick up a positive feed when High Beam is selected, is this possible from steering column from light switch.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. Like you, I would have thought they were positively switched as well. I did fit a Phillips 'universal' H4 LED conversion a little while ago which works fine. I would have thought that if the Aygo uses an 'odd' polarity, I could have had issues but then again it might not make any difference when it comes to lighting or the LED control boxes.

I am sure you will find something around the steering column to hook up to, maybe the relay for the high beams. I did manage to find some Aygo wiring diagrams on the web many years ago and printed them off but I am abroad at the mo. What year is your car?