Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reg and VIN not recognised by Toyota

Unholy Muppet

Hi guys

I thought I'd register my car online at Toyota but I'm stumbling at the very start.  Where it says add your car, neither my Reg number or VIN is being recognised.  Has anyone encountered this?  Seems a bit odd to me as I bought the car from Steven Eagell Toyota.

As an update I contacted the dealer I bought it from and they were worse than helpful and couldn't offer any advice other than to try contacting Toyota directly which cannot be done until Monday from the look of things.

It looks like Toyota have issues with their database/system atm. I used the reg from an old Avensis of mine that I know is still around & it couldn't find it either.

Thanks for the reply, Heidfirst.  Let's hope that's all it is.  I've emailed Toyota anyway just to get some clarification from them.  Doubts about the identity of the car started sloshing around in my head when it wasn't recognised.  I've been bitten once before so I'm a little paranoid now I guess.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links