Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris 08 SR Satnav Navigation

LizLiz

Hi. I bought a Toyota Yaris 2008 SR and I do not have the satnav part. Called up Toyota and they said it has been discontinued. Does anyone have one?

Thank you.

They were very expensive when new, would you not be better in investing in a Tom Tom/ Smart phone/ mounting?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thank you for this. 

I just don't like the gap. It feels like something is missing... because something is lol

Oh i see, ha! Can you post a picture up to show us?

See second post of the following - 

Is your head unit similar to the one Devon Aygo linked to? If so, wonder if any 4.3 inch TomTom will fit. Would need to check the connections on the head unit and TomTom. Could also contact TomTom to query - https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/locale/en_GB

Thank you. 

Here is a picture of how my head unit looks like.

T.jpg

You have the earlier TNS400 version later Yaris & Aygo used a TNS410 and whilst similar the Navigation screens are not cross compatible you need a TOMTOM for the TNS400 see: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_osacat=0&_odkw=toyota+tomtom&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=PZ422-00330-00&_sacat=0 for a few examples.

You could also swap the unit for a much more modern Double Din unit with Android Auto/Apple car play & have a far more capable headunit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links