Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo works but no sound (Yaris 2004)

GamerInAMask93

Hey People, I have a slight issue with the yaris, the stereo works (lights up scans and does all the fancy modes etc) but it has no sound from any Speakers
I feel like i may be missing something stupid like a fuse for the Speakers (but i doubt that would be the case, and ive looked and cant find any blown ones)
Anyone else able to help me figure this out.

I have looked at the back of the head unit (all wires seem to be connected)

on a unrelated less important note, why is there a reroute button in the 2004 model? i did not think there was any GPS built in

Thanks for any help on this

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: if anyone wants to know how i fixed it, took the entire head unit out.. disconnected Battery waited ten mins.. (well enough time for me to go inside have a coffee and come back out) and then reconnected the Battery.. turned the ignition on, turned the ignition off.. disconnected the Battery and then reinstalled the head unit and reconnected the battery.. turned the ignition on and boom radio 1 was playing through the Speakers and everything worked how it should.

on a less important note.. i still have no idea why a 2004 yaris has a reroute button but yeah this thread can be closed as solved.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links