Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First service. Dents on the car

MIC_ool

Hi. My Yaris is due for first service soon. However there are few minor dents on the car done by some careless drivers (idiots). Basically I`m very busy with my job at the moment and don`t have time to sort it before service. Will service it at local dealer not the one I bought it from. Car is on 3 years PCP and I am not planing to keep it. Would dealer make any notes of them dents while servicing which might affect future value? Cheers

Might be documented.  I have luckily a PDR guy in Swansea called dentox who will get rid of those.  As your not planning on keeping the car you might just wait until you have a few more?  There are some quality PDR guys out there.  PDR = painless dent removal.

I’m going to use chipsaway but can’t do it before service. As the pcp agrement says only wear and tear condition is acceptable so I’m assuming that they will look into it before handing car back but they will also have look around it while servicing. That’s why I am a bit confused. 

As part of any service, the technician usually goes around the car to note any damage (stone chips, etc) as regards the paintwork warranty and overall condition -  anything found is brought to the attention of the customer. This is in addition to the vehicle check done at the end of a PCP.