Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New to the forum and a proud owner of an Aygo!

RyanFle77

Just joined the forum. Recently bought an 18’ plate Toyota Aygo! Couldn’t ask for a better first car! Really annoyed how the “AppinCar” doesn’t work though!

Thanks for having me!

Hello Ryan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi Ryan.  Me too.  Picked up the car today and pleased with it.  However the dealer convinced us we did not need the Satnav as we could use "Apple Play".  So AppinCar is installed and doesn't connect.  Reading the comments on the Apple Store it simply does not work!!

I have seen youtube demos of it working so there must be some way??  Anyone got it to work?

Malcolm.

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 1:49 PM, MalcolmParis said:

Hi Ryan.  Me too.  Picked up the car today and pleased with it.  However the dealer convinced us we did not need the Satnav as we could use "Apple Play".  So AppinCar is installed and doesn't connect.  Reading the comments on the Apple Store it simply does not work!!

I have seen youtube demos of it working so there must be some way??  Anyone got it to work?

Malcolm.

I think Toyota haven’t bothered with pioneers and cooperating to update the apps, I think the only option is to go with the new Aygo with the face lift and CarPlay installed 🤦‍♂️

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links