Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Satnav split screen

Bob110023

Hi Everyone. Is there any setting that allows you to split the sat nav screen in half, so it displays radio and sat nav together. I have a Auris Hybrid Business Edition 2016. The book shows a double arrow on the sat nav display which when you touch it splits the screen. I do not have this arrow. Any ideas.  Thank you.

I have had a business edition Auris, and it was the same as my current Auris, the button is on the touch screen, circled below. 

996574873_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Bob110023 said:

Hi Everyone. Is there any setting that allows you to split the sat nav screen in half, so it displays radio and sat nav together. I have a Auris Hybrid Business Edition 2016. The book shows a double arrow on the sat nav display which when you touch it splits the screen. I do not have this arrow. Any ideas.  Thank you.

what version software are you running?

Hi Scott. The arrows in your photo are not on mine. I have had the car for approx two weeks and waiting for the reg doc v5 to arrive so that I can update the system as it asks for the version code on the v5 doc which I am waiting for. The dealership forgot to register the car in my name so it has been delayed. 

Software is 4.5.0WL

map 2015 V2

Thank you for your information. 

Your software is out of date, versions 6.#.#WL changed the interface and included the split screen, however as your version is so old it is not included in the 3 year map care offer and updating will be chargeable

I was under the impression from the dealership that there was a free 3 year map update from the date of registration which was 15 Feb 2016.

The free updates were only linked to the later software ( versions 6.#.# and higher, currently 6.11.0## ) vehicles with earlier versions have to pay for updates 

Thank you for the info Lee.