Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lindop tuning box

Stuhill21

I have a verso t180 wondered if any one was running a Lindop tuning box and If people rated them  or any alternatives . 

If you need any further info Stuart, please feel free to give me a call 

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Stuart.

If you want to fit or already have fitted a Lindop tuning box then Parts King is your man to talk to. If you have no box at all as yet then a Lindop is the only box I would fit as it is the only one sold by Toyota...…….it is not an actual Toyota part but made in Germany but it is the only box Toyota endorse but that does not mean they g'tee them as they are made by an outside company but they are as good as they get. Kingo's phone number is 01978 720074, as for John Devlin.

Mike.

Thanks for all the reply’s .. does any one know what sort of price I am looking at thanks 

Send a personal message to Parts-King, providing vehicle details (reg.no as a minimum), and he will provide a price.

thanks for all you comments and help manage to source on on eBay for £90 delivered thanks for all your help what setting do people recommend running it was set to 9 when delivered . Haven’t fitted as yet but thought that was far to high 

511EFED8-85F9-4AC7-AB6E-339C64F5E9E0.jpeg

Do NOT run the kit on number 9, it should run perfectly well on number 5 or 6 

thanks for that really quick response.... I thought that ... would you recommend 5 or 6 what’s the difference ? Looks quite a straight forward fit without instruction 😂

Very little difference, try it on 6, if you have any limp mode issues, turn it down to 5. Fitting is dead easy, just plug and play, no cutting of wires

Ok will do , looking forward to results ... hope it will transform it . Thanks john very helpful as usual 

Was it a good buy at that price 

Yes very good, they are £375 new

Wow ... we’re the best place to mount the black box and secure it 

Usually to the side of the Battery, or anywhere out of direct heat/water splashing 

Thanks John , Ok  just fitted it now had a dry run to local petrol station  not that far and midday traffic Initially I didn’t feel much different  But just after it seem to be a lot more responsive from lower revs . If there a way I can turn the box off to see if it actually is working properly I had the other plug that came with the kit will this isolate the box if I connect to the loom  I just cannot remember how it was before as it’s the wife’s car and don’t drive it that often 

It was a second hand kit so just want to make sure 

is there a dial on the end of it? 0-9? If not it is an early kit that you cannot adjust. You can plug the blank into the end of the kit, that puts it back to standard, do NOT unplug it and run it without the blank plug

It has adjustible dial 1-9 

Zero is off, or unplug the loom from the box, and insert the blank into the end of the loom plug :thumbsup: 

Superstar thanks 

Ok more runs set it to 0 and had a run around . 

Stopped and set to 7 what a difference ... 

turned it back to 6 to be on the safe side but after a good run can see so much difference mid range it’s smooth not aggressive just watch the revs and speedo fly up great little add on ...  well chuffed 

Higher settings in the summer will probably be OK, but when we get cold damp weather, you might find it ups the fuel pressure too much and could go into limp mode, you will be fine on setting 5 or 6