Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust manifold swap?

Dagobert

I've searched with multiple ways but i didn't found anything/much about it. Currently, i am sorting out to get te 1zzfe intake manifold, injectors en throttle body on mine 3zzfe 2006 Corolla. While doing this i was wondering if the exhaust manifold from a 1zzfe engine would make any difference? Is it any bigger in size or in the way the pipes are on the manifold? And maybe even more important does it fit without too much adjusting to other parts? I did see some 4-2-1 headers on eBay but none of them say it's for a Corolla. Most of them are for a Celica or a Matrix with a 1zzfe.

Any thoughts or advice is welcome :)

Suggest you check the part numbers of the manifold to see if they are the same which may indicate if it will fit (see my other post today).

Thank you for responding.I found the other post and its a handy site! I did find some differences between the 3zzfe and the 1zzfe manifolds. The pipes sit in a different way and there is no hole for the sensor in the exhaust. Now i am going to look if a 4-2-1 header is going to fit and what the costs are.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links