Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Google Steet View...

Harters

... what is the point?

As far as I can tell you can only actually use it whilst stationary to see a photo of where you are. I guess if it put it a destination I could see a view of that, but is there any other purpose for it other than that?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Nope, I can't see the point either. The apps in general are a bit lame. The petrol price app is always out of date. The parking app is OK but again, prices are often out of date or have question marks. To think, I bought a Samsung S7 to get full compatibility with the car then discovered most of the apps are pretty poor. Aha radio is OK if you want something obscure like Hawaiian Steel Guitar music or Alpine Volksmuik. 

I won't be paying cash for these apps when the free use runs out...

On 6/22/2018 at 10:59 AM, Harters said:

... what is the point?

As far as I can tell you can only actually use it whilst stationary to see a photo of where you are.

LOL, I guess it saves you having to look out the window.

No use whatsoever IMO, to see a view of your destination, you might as well use street view at home before you set out. 

Mine have run out now and I can't justify the £90 renewal, or whatever it is now, for 3 years for such rubbish.

OK at least I’m not missing anything!