Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Manual?

toolapcblack

Does anyone know if the Haynes Corolla Manual covers the Verso 2005 2 litre D-4-D?

If not can someone please point me in the direction of a manual(workshop) that covers this car, or even some how to guides would be helpful just need to know how to Change oil, coolant, Brakes, Gearbox oil with all the torque settings please.

ive had a look about but came up blank lol

many thanks

My Haynes for 2002 to Jan 2007 (51-56 reg) covers the petrol and diesel (1995 cc) variants of the Corolla.  There seems to be no reference to the Verso.  Maybe there was deemed to be insufficient demand for Haynes to produce a manual for the Verso, until the 2009 model came out.

On the diesel side of things, my Corolla manual has chapters on "diesel engine in-car repairs", "fuel and exhaust systems", & "emission control systems".  I guess everything else is similar to that for the petrol engined Corolla.

Assuming there was no manual specifically covering your Verso, then the Corolla Haynes manual is probably the next best thing, apart, of course, from the help on this forum 😊

I expect OC (Oldcodger) will be along shortly, if there's anything more he can add.

Insufficient coverage for a 1.8 VVTL-I Corolla engine too! I've asked Haynes for feedback about whether there is a manual for Corolla these variants missing some 3 weeks back - no reply yet. You may find looking for international manual variants will provide the engine type you need because the UK models are somewhat limited by Haynes it appears.

23 minutes ago, Notoyboy said:

😊

I expect OC (Oldcodger) will be along shortly, if there's anything more he can add.

Hi,

Making me sound infamous  :blush:

Agree with Notoyboy,  think for the basic service items most of the standard manual will be ok.

Most of them do not need torque settings or its difficult to get a torque wrench in to them.

You can use sites like Commas for details of fluids and volumes or ask here.

https://www.commaoil.com/products

Many thanks for all the replies i have just ordered the Haynes as my recently purchased 54 plate Verso is rapidly closing in on 100,000, so i probably need to do a coolant change. The gear shift is not completely satisfying so may look into doing the gearbox oil as well

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links