Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota 1000

T BALL

i bought a starlet 4k motor which we put in my mates starlet yesterday when i rang the bloke to sort everything out he offered me a toyota 1000/kp30( i think thats what theyre called) hes selling i want one but currently have way too many projects and not enough money so i thought id post here as you dont see these for sale too often! if anyone wants his number pm me and ill give it to you.

• 3 years later...

i bought a starlet 4k motor which we put in my mates starlet yesterday when i rang the bloke to sort everything out he offered me a toyota 1000/kp30( i think thats what theyre called) hes selling i want one but currently have way too many projects and not enough money so i thought id post here as you dont see these for sale too often! if anyone wants his number pm me and ill give it to you.

Yah, well I would be interested in having his phone number.

Here's my direct email: lorobles55@hotmail.com

I also would be interested in the toyota kp30 cos I have recently bought one and may need extra parts for it depending on which is in better condition. please contact me via email: lionbar_69ar@hotmail.com I would be very grateful I live in woking area is the car far from this area?

thank you

Lionel

Passed one of these at Ferrybridge Powerstation M1 last year, it was 100% spotless.

There was 4 lady hippies driving it! dredlocks & all, probably bought it for nothing

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links