Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Bitz - Mainly Tte Exhaust (ep91)

Chris B

:ph34r:

You haven't seen much of me on here recently cus I've been busy. I did a few posts a while back askin about an exhaust. Surely there must be a few peeps out there that are Starlet SR owners who have modified the exhaust meaning that they still have the original TTE one (silencer) lying around gathering dust. Well I'm offering this great service at the moment where I put money in the pockets those afore mentioned peeps and make some room in the garden shed by taking away the old TTE back box.

:lol:

In other words - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I really need to source one cus it'll cost me a bomb shipping in a brand new one from TTE. Also is there anyone in the UK that sells Starlet bodykits. There was one place in Ireland but they just don't bother answering calls/emails????

Please help me out on this one cus I have a sh*t load of modding cash burning a hole in my pocket at the moment.

Cheers peeps.

Chris.

• 1 month later...

if you have money, do a full glanza conversion. i'm from greece so i can't give you any adresses or phones to use, but parts from japan are priced like this:

glanza hood=100 pounds

bumper with fogs =110

JDM headlighs (crystal with black surroundings) =110

rear bumper = 70

rear wing =70

individuality shouldn't be a problem cuz i think glanzas in uk are very rare. cheers

---

www.starlet-club.gr

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links