Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

iQ Undertray Fixings

CaptFiasco

Hi

I was looking under my IQ and noticed the rear offside of the undertray had dropped very slightly.   This is the section immediately below and protecting the fuel tank.

It’s as though a attachment fixing at the rear corner is missing, but it isn’t clear that such a point exists or where a replacement clip/bolt would be installed.  Does anyone know whether this is as designed and whether it should be attached at this point? Unfortunately I don’t have access to a ramp so access and photos are difficult.

The tray is still attached to the car firmly in all other places and there’s no risk of it falling off or exposing the fuel tank to road damage so I’m not overly concerned.  But if there there is a fixing to repair I’d like to catch it early.

Thank you In advance.  

Mine's the same, so I would suggest this is normal.

Hi dash

Thank you for the prompt reply.  I also had a discrete peek under an iQ in a car park this afternoon and it was also the same.

I’ll put it down to “normal”.

thank you. 

C

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear that , mines the same so normal thx for posting.

• 2 years later...

I appear to have this issue also but at the Drivers side. It seems pretty obvious to me that it's not "normal" to have a lose undertray rattling off the exhaust/fuel tank? This issue has only arose recently.

• 2 years later...
On 6/6/2021 at 4:09 PM, KurlyKeef said:

I appear to have this issue also but at the Drivers side. It seems pretty obvious to me that it's not "normal" to have a lose undertray rattling off the exhaust/fuel tank? This issue has only arose recently.

And me - although looks more at an angle than loose...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links