Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Here

yung

welcome. :thumbsup:

welcome fella.. like the 'other' Fizz said.. what motor you running and we all love PICS!

Speaking of which... Fiz-GT4.. you aint posted yours yet either!!! :lol:

erm isnt the gt4 in question a rather poorly gt4 at present ?

I've got a Blue Gen 6 ST203. The previous owner had it imported from Japan. I've had it for 3yrs now. its pretty much stock.

Anyone have any info on the ST203? seems rather rare.

no pics because its full of scratchs and parking dents

Cheers

:group-cuddles:

gen 6 st203 is the same car as the st202 to look at except it has 4 wheel steering ,a 3sfe engine producing 140 ps as opposed to the st202's 180 ps.and also smaller wheels .

Thanks for the reply maleborn1967

If the ST203 has the same block as the ST202. why does it only produce 140??

I havent done a PS test so I dont know.

very confused.

THE ST202 HAS GOT THE 3SGE ENGINE , THE ST203 HAS THE 3SFE ENGINE , SORRY IF I WASNT CLEAR.

(upset)

Been deceived for 3yrs thinking that she was a 180bhp beauty.

feels like discovering that your gf has been wearing C cup pads for 3yrs....

Cheers anyway maleborn1967.

Before I was thinking to keep the car and give it a new lick of paint. now that its not as appealing. I will probably sell it and get a corolla Tsport or a gen 6 GT4

what do you guys think?

Hey Yung. If you were happy with it for 3 years before why worry? Do you actually miss the extra power. Prob not. You cant miss whats not there. But if you decide to sell do your homework 1st before you get another car.

:) Be happy.

yeah the power difference would be not that great , the gen 5's have the same engine and they do ok top end and standing start.also C CUPS ARE FINE ON THE RIGHT BODY ,EH LADS ?????? PADDED OR NOT

WHATS THE GT4 LIKE ON FUEL DAK , I AVERAGE 85 TO 100 MILES OUTA MY GEN 6 ST202 FROM A TENNER . NEVER DROVE CAREFULL SO DONT KNOW THE FULL POTENTIAL. I REALLY WANT A GT4 GEN 6 , SPECIALLY WHEN THE INSURANCE IS £ 40 CHEAPER COS ITS 4X4 .

Awful? Actually considering the nasty windy roads over here its not that bad. About 26-28mpg. Done a couple of longish distance motorway runs and it`s around 33-35mpg. However........ When you unplug the sensible portion of grey matter it goes down to about 18-20mpg. But in my opinion thats cheap fun. :-)

PS It`s a weird thing about insurance. Why`s an import 2 groups higher when its the same motor but slower??????? D`uh.

CHEAP FUN INDEED AS PETROL IS STILL CHEAPER PER PINT THAN LAGER OR BEER.I ALSO THINK THE WHOLE INSURANCE ALSO SPARE PARTS ON IMPORTS CHARGES ARE PURE <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals> SEEING AS ITS THE SAME CAR JUST MADE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRYS.

Yeah know what you mean. Last time i visited MrT for some bibbly bobs i thought i`d bought the company. Still someones got to pay for their F1 team. :D

Hey Yung. If you were happy with it for 3 years before why worry?

3yrs is a long time for a car, and I am starting to get inchy fingers. even if I do decide to keep the car, I will have to give it a re paint because of all the stone chips and big scratches on the bumpers and driver door ( some idiot scratched it overnight)

does anyone know how much will it cost to change the colour of my car? I've been quoted 1200 to fix minor dents and paint and spray. thats in London. I am willing to drive about 100 miles around.

Thanks

Yung