Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Needing Help With Prius Models

Catlover

I am looking at Gen 4 models and I see..

Active,     Business,    Business +,      Excell      Don't know if that's the full range or which is the base model and how the specifications differ.

I am sure some of you guys can help.

That's the full range in the UK. Is that where you're located?

Toyota's website details them all and explains the differences pretty well. Was there something specific you were looking for in the range?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hi Adam, yes I am in Cheshire, near Chester.

I would be looking for 2nd user, 2016, 2017 if price was right. I like toys but probably couldn't afford something with all the toys, so just wondering spec differences. With me looking at 2016-17 I don't know if the latest brochure reflects the spec of 15-24 months ago.

15" wheels I would like too

Why not look at the Honest John review.

Thanks for the practical help, I will follow through

The dealers might have the old brochures if you're looking at used cars in one, if the spec has changed at all. I was able to get a 2013 brochure in 2016.

I think the only major thing that has changed is the main centre console going from white to black on cars with the all black interior.  If you get the moonstone/black mix you still get the white console.

I ordered my Excel at the time of the change over, but luckily I was able to get the white console which is what I much prefer.  If it had come with the black I would have been very disappointed, but I would have ordered a white one and had it fitted.

I went for the Excel as I wanted leather, JBL stereo and the better spec Sat Nav.

I have the 17" wheels and I couldn't be happier with the ride and fuel economy.  It looks so much better on the bigger wheels IMHO, but I know everyone has different prioirties.

Another reason for getting mine a little earlier than initially anticipated was to make sure I secured £0 VED.  Any cars registered after 1/4/17 attract £130 after the initial year.

• Like 1

Is'nt that just crazy about the VED, appears to be no logic.

I suppose as the majority of cars will soon be PHEV, Hybrid or EV, zero tax would be no good for the chancellor of the exchequer, so tax em.

see, there is a logic & you worked it out ... 😛 The Treasury needs to replace lost income.

• Like 1

There is no guarantee the pre-April 2017 VED rates won't be subject to change at some time in the, possibly near, future.

2 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

There is no guarantee the pre-April 2017 VED rates won't be subject to change at some time in the, possibly near, future.

Obviously you can’t guarantee anything but I will enjoy it while it lasts, £130 (currently) wasn’t a deal breaker for me, I just wanted to get it while I could. 

16 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

It might go back to £0 in 39 years time when the 2017 is VED classed as historic :whistling:

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links