Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car trouble

King life

Hey .. My Toyota Corolla T Sport started giving trouble recently .. it started missing in the morning when it start up and it’s also white smoking ..  what could be my problem and how do I fix it ?

6A2A3C05-74FD-416A-912C-2A9A358F1F8E.jpeg

Moved to the Corolla club.

Could be a head gasket fail, looking at your picture your car is 2000-2003? The early T-Sport engines were known for oil pump failure, have you maintained your engine correctly over the years? Also drop the sump and look at the oil pick up, if it's clogged or has gunge on it your engine could be completely buggered 

Most of us would try 4oz of seafoam then drive 100 miles or something to see if maybe the rings were gummed up next to the pistons allowing oil to leak by. Are you sure that its white smoke? Usually oil leaking out the back is blue smoke. Then there's valve repair stuff, head gasket repair stuff, or ring repair stuff that you could try before going for a new motor or a rebuild.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links